[Evolution] No CalDAV calendar

Hello!

I have my own Nextcloud server, which (amongst other things) serves
calendars, over the CalDAV protocol. I have connected my smartphone's
calendar to the nextcloud server. No problems.

But I can't get it to work with evolution. I have version 3.34.1.

The process of adding the calendar in evolution seems to work fine.
There are no error messages. I do Edit -> Accounts -> Add Calendar ->
Type -> CalDAV. I add the URL of the calendar, which I get from the
Nextcloud server. Then I do "Find Calendars", and this works. The
calendar is found.

But it doesn't work. The new imported calendar is empty. Nothing in it
at all.

I had got it working in an earlier version of evolution, but this broke
again, after I restarted evolution.

There are no error messages at all, not even when starting evolution in
a terminal.

Apart from that, I'm also importing my addressbook via CardDAV, and
this works.

Any thoughts?

Bye,
Volker Wysk