Re: [Evolution] No CalDAV calendar

On Wed, 2019-10-30 at 17:58 +0100, Volker Wysk wrote:
The process of adding the calendar in evolution seems to work fine.
There are no error messages. I do Edit -> Accounts -> Add Calendar ->
Type -> CalDAV. I add the URL of the calendar, which I get from the
Nextcloud server. Then I do "Find Calendars", and this works. The
calendar is found.
But it doesn't work. The new imported calendar is empty. Nothing in it
at all.

To debug the CalDAV connection kill off evolution-calendar-server and
run :

CALDAV_DEBUG={all|message:body|message:header|message|items|attachments
} evolution-calendar-factory >& logfileMultiple

 - on the command line.

like:

CALDAV_DEBUG=all evolution-calendar-factory >& logfileMultiple

It should dump it's conversation with the server into the log file.

I haven't had to do this in a long time, but I believe it still works
on the current versions.
--
Executive Committee Chair
Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers