Re: [Evolution] How often should I expect OAuth2 authentication to fail ?

On Fri, 2019-06-21 at 09:38 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-
list wrote:
The interesting thing is now I have 1 *.source file that has an Auth
section for my gmail account, but doesn't have one for my G-Suite
account. Yet, either way .. using 0auth2 fails with the same error.

        Hi,
just in case, the flatpak version doesn't save its data into ~/.config,
the flatpak version runs as a sandbox, not talking to the installed
evolution/evolution-data-server at all.

Is there any easy way to tell if my currently installed version of
data-server was built with it enabled ?

I'm afraid not from the outside. One can run a little test program to
figure it out, but it's not needed. The flatpak version does have it
enabled.

So I might just be confused by the current evolution version being
listed as 3.32, but the runtimes being 3.30. or the docs are out of
sync.

I see. The "runtime-version" means "what libraries are needed to build
& run the software being built". It doesn't say what is built inside.
There are also "branch": "gnome-3-32" in the .json file, which say what
software is built. In any case, the best is the Help->About.

I do not understand why the flatpak evolution would claim the error.
Not being it the flatpak version I'd suggest to run the
evolution-source-registry from the command line with debugging on [1],
but the flatpak version has everything fresh. I'm out of idea (unless,
I do not know, you accidentally ran the system evolution, instead of
the flatpak evolution, or when the claim comes from other application
than from evolution itself, still being it the host system application,
not the flatpak one).

My apologies, I thought I hit group reply. And today, I noticed that
clicking group reply does both directly to you and to the list.
learned something new

No problem. Check the "Un-needed button" thread here, which contains