Re: [Evolution] How often should I expect OAuth2 authentication to fail ?

On Sun, 2019-06-16 at 01:59 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2019-06-15 at 18:11 -0500, Japhering via evolution-list
wrote:

LinuxMint 19.1 running mate
Evolution 2.38.5-0unbuntu0.18.04.1

How often should I expect OAuth2 authentication to fail? Currently, I
see it fail the first time I open Evolution and then about every 45
minutes there after..

Is this about Evolution EWS, or where to use OAuth2?
Also, you did not tell anyone which exact error message you see.
Please include sufficient information.

No .. OAuth2 interactions with Evolution.   EWS isn't installed. I'm
just doing imap to gmail and office365.

When I start Evolution for the day, I get a message along the lines of
"OAuth2 is not supported for <user>".

On the 2nd or 3rd try to retrieve email via clicking "Send/Recieve" I
get a successful connection which will last for approximate 8 hours.
At which point, I get the same error message along with a with a popup
offering to "reconnect".  If I click the reconnect then I get prompted
for login and password after authenticating, I get asked to allow
Evolution to connect to my gmail account.

After reconnecting, it will normally last until I quit for the night
which is normally less than 8 hours later.

I shutdown the computer over night.. and the process starts over in the
morning.