Re: [Evolution] How often should I expect OAuth2 authentication to fail ?

On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 12:22 -0500, Japhering via evolution-list wrote:
I configured Oauth2 in Google Cloud Platform Console (created the
token/key pair ).

Then I configured Evolution to us Oauth2

How exactly? Steps welcome.

for both sending/receiving
email with StartTLS after connecting set.  Everything was running
smoothly, minus the daily headache of the initial connection in the
morning and then again about 8 hours later.  (this account is still on
pop with login/password).

So since 14/6/19, I haven't been able to connect with Oauth2.  When I
do get an error message it is the "Failed to authenticate: Data source
“<email address>” does not support OAuth 2.0 authentication" message.

I saw some issues in Bugzilla

Link welcome.

that suggested it might be related to bug
in the version I'm using so I built the 3.30 version of the flatpak
based on the info on the Evolution-flatpak page.  Same failure to
connect but NO error messages or dialogs.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net