Re: [Evolution] Evolution closes when double clicking to open an email

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 00:01:47 +0200

Ah, I see. Being it Plain Text, not HTML, any client would better
recognize that it's a quoted text. Having a newer version you could
even use Ctrl+Alt+R, which is to call an "Alternative Reply", where
you
can change the parameters for one-time replies, thus usual Reply can
use different message format, quotation type and so on than this
alternative. This feature would be found useful in your case :)

Thank you very much for your help, and for the emailing tips.
You and the group on this forum have been awesome.
I am sorry to have paid insufficient attention to the email format.

The above quoted text was created using "cut" and then "Paste
Quotation", because I could not figure out how to make the Ctrl+Alt+R
work. Since it would be rarely needed, that is not important.
___
Bert

Sent using Evolution 3.28.5-Oubuntu0.18.04.01
Ubuntu 18.04.2