Re: [Evolution] Evolution closes when double clicking to open an email

original message from from: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 16:56:09 +0200

> okay. Did it also do that when you corrected the width/height setting
> for the browser-window?

Yes, they were resized.
Evolution was closed.
I then set the width and height of the mail/browser window to 910 x 717
Opened Evolution.
The process of opening the email closed Evolution and upon checking the window size it had reverted the width and height to the out of bounds amount (33766 x 977).
The information was recorded in an email of Monday, July 1, 2019 2:08:42 PM

Maybe the order of resetting etc should be done differently?

> P.S.: I do not know how you replied to the message,

You reacted to an email sent from my Blackberry Playbook.
Sorry it was confusing.
This one is from Evolution except that I manually add the > symbols because I do not use the quote function.