Re: [Evolution] Messages sorting in message list

Il giorno lun, 29/10/2018 alle 15.25 +0100, Francesco Porro via
evolution-list ha scritto:
There's a workaround, just run evolution and when the Mail view will be
there, run this on a terminal:

    $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail thread-children-ascending true
After that you'll see, immediately, that the message list changes
ordering. It doesn't matter whether it had been 'true' before or not.
This works until the next start of Evolution.

I've just tried the workaround on Evolution 3.30.2 (on an updated Arch
box) and it doesn't seem to work: the ordering of children threads
remains the same.

I've restarted my user session and now it seems to work... Don't ask me
why LOL.

--
fp