[Evolution] Messages sorting in message list

About the messages list, in other clients (ie. Thunderbird and Kmail) I
used to have the thread view with threads sorted by date, descending;
"inside" the thread, mails are sorted by date ascending.

The result is: most current threads (with the last reply) listed on the
top, and replies inside the thread on the bottom; I find this way much
more "natural" and understandable for reading.

In Evolution mail, after some research online and offline, I haven't
found any preference to set up the message list like that; I can only
select a "global" sorting. Is there any (hidden) setting that allow me
to get threads ordered by date descending, and messages of a thread
ordered by date ascending?

Thank you

--
fp