Re: [Evolution] Messages sorting in message list

Of course I know how it works basically. But this applies the sorting
also to messages *inside* the thread. I don't want it so. I want to get
messages of a thread ordered by date/ascending, since there could be
replies to oders branches of a thread that come first (and It's simpler
for reading to have them displayed on top).

As far as I can see in my version (3.28.5) if you sort by date
descending (i.e. most recent at top) the threads are sorted internally
by date ascending (i.e. most recent at bottom).  Is that not what you
want?

P.