Re: [Evolution] Error fetching message info: unknown body response

Hi Milan,

I apologize for using uuencode.
I was under impression that attachments are not allowed, I don't recall any list that clearly allowed attachments. All lists I've been using before silently dropped all attachments. Any internet search engine knows about uuencode. As for base64, which does the same job, uuencode includes a file name which makes creating and decoding much simpler then with base64.

Since someone just posted an attachment - I'll not repeat it.

Regards,
Josh.