Re: [Evolution] Messages sorting in message list

On Mon, 2018-10-29 at 15:25 +0100, Francesco Porro via evolution-list
wrote:
  $ gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.mail thread-children-ascending true

I've just tried the workaround on Evolution 3.30.2 (on an updated
Arch box) and it doesn't seem to work: the ordering of children
threads remains the same.

        Hi,
weird, it worked for me. I had the message list sorted by Date only.
You can try to set it (the above command) to false, then back to true,
though for me worked the call with true only. I might have just good
luck.

I'll wait until the next upgrade of Evo and then test again if this
bug is fixed or not.

Right, I agree. The suggested workaround is even not a real workaround,
it's only like a toy. :)
        Bye,
        Milan