[Evolution] Command to "Send as attachment"

I'm using the Pantheon-Files browser and it uses a .contract file for entries. I've updated to the new ElementaryOS and forgot to backup the old file I created and now I'm having trouble figuring out the command to use to start Evolution in a compose window with attachment.

So if you right click a file and select this entry, it runs a command to open Evolution's compose window with the selected file attached. Below is the Evolution.contract entry. I've tried every variable of --attach %F, etc. I can think of but I'm missing it.

Does anyone know what the command would be?

[Contractor Entry]
Name=Email with Evolution
Icon=evolution
Description=Send file via Evolution Email
MimeType=!inode;
Exec=evolution mailto:
Gettext-Domain=evolution