Re: [Evolution] Empty Junk does not work

I recently upgraded from Linux Mint 18.3 to 19 and as a result have now
got Evolution version 3.28.1-2 and what a big improvement it is over
the old version. However I have found that when you right-click the
Junk E-Mail folder there is a new option on the pop-up menu "Empty
Junk" when I click it the junk is not removed.

The account is an EWS one and I checked the permissions on that folder
and I do have ownership rights on the folder, as I thought it might be
Exchange Permissions blocking the delete?

Can anyone help with this?

Siv