Re: [Evolution] Recovering after suspend and resume

On Sun, 2018-07-08 at 20:52 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

I did think that maybe I should add suspend/resume hooks to exit
and
restart Evo but I thought I would ask the list if anyone has any
better solutions?
Does it help if you work-offline before you suspend,  and when you
resume wait till you have an established connection before clicking
work-online?   Occasionally I have had to work from a remote island
with a very dodgy cell relay connection and doing that helped; as
sometimes I think "up" wasn't really "up" quite yet, and then you can
get a failed DNS lookup, and it all gets jinky from there.

I also work on a remote island with dodgy internet - Australia!!

Going offline before suspend and back online after resume definitely
works but is a little painful, not so bad for me but my wife uses a
laptop and she just closes the lid..

Is there any way to inject instructions to Evo from the command line?