Re: [Evolution] Null "Received time" filter condition

On Fri, 2017-10-06 at 09:32 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
There had been a typo in the code. When you run evolution from a
terminal you may see some runtime warnings printed on the console.
I did. I fixed it with the below changes (pity it's not a bug report,
to have a reference in the commit, but it's too late now). That change
will not apply to your 3.18.x, it's too old now. I can provide a
simplified version of it, but I doubt your distribution will
incorporate it. Anyway, a good catch. Thank you for it.

Well I'm glad you found and fixed it, and that I'm not just stupidly
missing something obvious. Since the bug doesn't represent much of a
problem in the way I work with Evolution, I'll wait for my
distributions (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and Mint Sarah) to catch up and push a
fix from upstream to my desktop systems here.

Thanks for your attention to this!

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Privacy isn't about something to hide
FMP Computer Services |   it's about something to protect. Privacy