Re: [Evolution] Null "Received time" filter condition

On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 10:06 -0500, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
but Evo still includes mails with a null body.

        Hi,
could you right-click one such message, choose "Save as mbox", remove
from the file any private information, and then send it here as an
attachment, please? I'd like to see what the message without body looks
like.

You can also verify that the message has no Received header when
viewing the source of it (Ctrl+U). I doubt that both filtering part and
the UI part (message list) would misbehave.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan