Re: [Evolution] Problems with 3.26

On Thu, 2017-11-16 at 18:15 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2017-11-16 at 16:07 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Maybe that's a clue. Could it be related to the Google
authentication cap?

      Hi,
could be, hard to tell. Try to run evolution as this:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io,smtp evolution

Then reproduce the issue. You'll see what IMAPx sends and receives,
and
the same what SMTP sends and receives, which can, eventually, show
some
details about the issue reported by the server, which didn't get into
the GUI. A warning about private information being exposed in this
log
applies here as well.
      Bye,
      Milan

P.S.: I'm gone till the next Monday, just in case you'd feel ignored.

Since this appears to be happening only to me, I'm going to assume (for
now) that there is something odd about my setup, probably cruft left
over from many generations of system upgrades -- I haven't done a fresh
install of Fedora in at least 4 years. I've therefore set up a fresh
login user and configured Evo for my accounts. It appears to be working
and I'm using it to post this. If it doesn't blow up in my face I'll
nuke the entire config in my own login account and copy this over.

Otherwise, I'll be in touch :-)

poc