Re: [Evolution] Problems with 3.26

On Wed, 2017-11-15 at 16:41 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2017-11-15 at 16:26 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'm not aware of any eds/evo change which would cause trouble in this
regard, but I do not remember every change there too. GOA-configured
accounts could switch to googlemail.com from gmail.com, if it's it.

I did originally configure them with GOA, but changed that once the need
for it went away (quite a long time ago by now). I guess I can try just
resetting the accounts to see what happens.

Well I tried that and I still get the error, although now it seems the
folder view is refreshing and I can send mail (touch wood).

Correction: now the error has disappeared. I'll keep an eye on it and
report if anything changes. I still have no idea why this happened.

poc