[Evolution] Problems with 3.26

Sorry for posting from Gmail, but all will become clear:

I updated my Fedora 26 box to F27 last night, which included updating Evolution from 3.24 to 3.26, and immediately hit two problems:

1) The old "You must be working online ..." message is back. The box is definitely online, and Evo actually *knows* it's online according to the socket icon, yet it refuses to let me refresh my folders or post. This happens on both my Gmail accounts via IMAP, which had been working correctly before the upgrade.

2) An attempt to read the Help file to see if I was forgetting something obvious failed as it doesn't exist, i.e. the page for version 3.26 is not on the Gnome server. Looks like an oversight on someone's part.

I use NetworkManager and have done for years now, so that rules out the most common cause of this problem (NM itself appears to be working fine and logs no errors to the system journal).

Has anyone else tried Evo 3.26 on F27? I'm reporting here first but will take it to a Fedora list if that's more appropriate.

poc