Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

On Thu, 2017-05-11 at 13:18 -0400, Youssef Mahmoud wrote:
I just sort of assumed that this was pretty common among all users,
since I have colleagues who also experience the same issues. However,
I will start tracking these things better and filing bugs as I have
time.

Assuming that those bugs should be common among all users, if everybody
expects the other users to make their hands dirty, instead of doing it
on their own, then nobody ever would report a bug.

I can tell you that I have experienced these problems both in Fedora
25 and Ubuntu Gnome 17.04, each running the versions of the affected
software that are packaged by default in those distros.

And what versions are packaged by default? Do you expect that it's
common that other people know what versions are packaged by the distros
you are using?

;)