Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

On Thu, 2017-05-11 at 12:15 -0400, Youssef Mahmoud wrote:
I second fixing existing bugs before adding features. I have to
restart Evolution and/or goa-daemon several times a day because
account connections "go stale" (for lack of a more technical
description). And I have pretty frequent problems adding events to a
calendar from an email invite. Also, this isn't an Evolution problem
but it impacts Evolution functionality - Seahorse seems incapable of
fully managing PGP keys (I get lots of general errors when trying to
do simple things like trust or sign a key, or import new keys from
servers).

Do you have any bug reports to point to (and version / distro info)?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/