Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

I just sort of assumed that this was pretty common among all users, since I have colleagues who also experience the same issues. However, I will start tracking these things better and filing bugs as I have time.

I can tell you that I have experienced these problems both in Fedora 25 and Ubuntu Gnome 17.04, each running the versions of the affected software that are packaged by default in those distros.