[Evolution] Feature Requests

I recently switched from Claws Email to Evolution, and for the most part I am very happy with it.  However, I really miss the following features of Claws and would think most Evolution users would appreciate them. Perhaps some of them already exist and I just haven't found them, and if so, please let me know:

1) A condition for filtering incoming mail: "Is in addressbook" or "Is not in addressbook"

2) Option to minimize/close to the System Tray, with an icon showing the number of unread messages

3) Ability to add an event to a calender that is a "point event", having just a "start time" and not an "end time", such as the arrival time of an incoming flight. I have to keep track of incoming guests for our institution and it is tedious to have to include an "end time" for each such event, and to see two times shown in the calendar when only one is significant.

Thank you for all the development work that has been and is being done on this very nice application.