Re: [Evolution] Feature Requests

Hi David,
Il giorno gio, 11/05/2017 alle 04.16 -0400, David Burleigh ha scritto:

[...]

3) Ability to add an event to a calender that is a "point event",
having just a "start time" and not an "end time", such as the
arrival
time of an incoming flight. I have to keep track of incoming guests
for
our institution and it is tedious to have to include an "end time"
for
each such event, and to see two times shown in the calendar when
only
one is significant.

About request 3), I suppose that you could simply set the end time the
same as the begin time,

best regards
Andrea