Re: [Evolution] open

On Fri, 2017-12-29 at 15:32 +0200, Gottfried wrote:
I am not interested in configuring evolution with a different email.

No-one has asked you to do that. My recommendation was to create a new
*Linux user* (i.e. a new login on your local machine), then log into
that user account and run Evolution. And report what happens. It should
come up with a configuration screen.  You can also configure some of
your email accounts *under that new login* to see if they work. If the
accounts are IMAP, this will not affect anything. If they are POP then
configure the account(s) to leave mails on the server(s).

poc