Re: [Evolution] Sort so un-read messages come to the top?

On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 09:26:38 +1300, M wrote:
Lots of stuff gets filed under "later" because people want to finish
today's work and they'll try it when they get time.

For this purpose I'm using a "lable" and I'm doing it when using
Evolution as well as when using Claws. Fortunately for such common
needs different software usually provide equal features, that allow to
stay with the same workflow, even when migrating from one to another
software.