Re: [Evolution] Sort so un-read messages come to the top?

On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 09:25:01 +1300, M wrote:
Once there's a chance the issue is in I'll look to see if I can get a
later version even if it means compiling from source.

I use Devuan because of the increasing issues with systemD. Hopefully
that hasn't got its tentacles into Evolution (yet).

That's ridiculous, the used init system seldom does affect the desktop
software. You could compile Evolution with and without having systemd
installed, but as already pointed out by my off-topic comment, you
anyway much likely will run into dependency issues, since Evolution
doesn't provide much headroom against what dependency versions it could
be compiled. The hard dependencies used to build and run Evolution by
your distro might be named libfoo and libbar, but actually the culprit
for the hardest dependency issues is the gnome-desktop dependency, even
if it's not named gnome-desktop by the dependency list of your distro's
package. Within the split package's dependency chain of some
distros, there will be something like libevolution depending on
libgnome-desktop or similar.