Re: [Evolution] List Moderators Misc [Was: Performance Issues]

I do not recall ever seeing such a message.  And I have been subscribed
to this list, effectively, since the dawn of time. :)

OK. I always wondered if there were some terminally confused people
that got the wrong idea.

I for a long time anticipated someone freaking out about the name, but
it never happened.  Not even when it had the Ximian splash window with
the little monkey.  [anyone here remember "red-carpet"?]

Indeed I remember that well - and the early version of Ximian Evolution

Either by self-selected-demographic of who attends geekish meetings or
just obvious common sense it just isn't 'a thing'.

However I've heard stories of people being berated for wearing FreeBSD
T-shirts in public and I have had some one who really wasn't happy
about using the term 'daemon'.

P.