Re: [Evolution] Performance Issues

On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 20:08 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
PS: My apologies, I first sent from a wrong account. It would be nice
if Evo's list would use the mailman feature to chancel a post,
assumed
it was sent from the wrong account. Other lists use this mailman
feature. A user than can chose to wait for moderation or to cancel
the
post.

The only way to do that is to restrict posting to list subscribers.
Currently that's not the policy. Non-subscribers are sent to moderation
and normally approved unless they are spam.

As long as that remains the policy, it's not reasonable to assume that
the moderators can decide on a case by case basis whether some post
comes from a list member who happens to be using the wrong address. How
are we supposed to know in general that fribble some place comĀ is
actually the same person as fooble some where org?

poc