Re: [Evolution] Send mail and “read” indication to Thunderbird

I said that I wanted to "sync mail and meta-data one time".  One time is the
key; syncing is misleading (sorry for that).  Really, I am migrating some
folders from Evolution to TB.  I'll keep Evolution installed for a while but
will probably remove it after getting everything set up how I want in TB.  I
tried one client for a time, then the other, but I was never really trying
to sync the data.