Re: [Evolution] Send mail and “read” indication to Thunderbird

On Fri, 2016-07-22 at 21:41 -0700, grooster wrote:
I understand your point, but sometimes transferring mail between clients
involves export and import.  I thought maybe the "export" from Evolution was
the point where the "read" indicator data was dropped.

There is no "export" (unless you count "save as mbox").

(Also, it's usual to quote the part of the message you're commenting
on).

poc