Re: [Evolution] Send mail and “read” indication to Thunderbird

On Sat, 2016-07-23 at 22:04 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
To sync the read status seemingly even could cause issues when using
IMAP, but at least it seems to be possible, even when not using equal
mailers.

I use both Evolution and the Gmail web client, and occasionally
Thunderbird, all on my IMAP accounts, and the Read status of my
messages carries over automatically between them (not instantaneously
but with an acceptable delay, usually of a few seconds). There are some
additional features such as labels which may not be portable, but I
don't tend to use them much personally.

poc