Re: [Evolution] Send mail and “read” indication to Thunderbird

On Sat, 2016-07-23 at 12:02 -0700, grooster wrote:
“it's usual to quote the part of the message you're commenting on”
Ok, will try to do that.

But you didn't do it. "Quoting" doesn't mean "retyping something the
other guy said". It's a basic function of email clients that allows you
to include all or part of the message you're replying to. No offence,
but I'm surprised this has to be explained as it's the default action
of Evolution and every other mail client I know.

poc