Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

On Fri, 2016-07-15 at 15:03 -0500, Mike Wilson wrote:
Any idea if this is improved in more recent versions of MS Exchange? I
believe we will be migrating from Exchange 2007 to the latest version
at some point in the next few months. (I'm guessing it won't, but I'm
crossing my fingers.)

I don't think this has anything to do with the version of msexchange you're on,
and everything to do with how it's configured.  My company just moved to o365,
which I think supersedes any installed msexchange version, and the base64
encoding problem still exists.

--
Brett Johnson<brett hpe com>
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."