Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

Patrick O'Callaghan <poc <at> usb.ve> writes:
Try disconnecting Evo (click on the socket icon in the lower left
corner) and then send a message. The message should be copied to your
Outbox. Check if it still has the HTML formatting now.

I think I got some additional insights:  It is the EWS connector, or our
version of Exchange.

If (using the same Evolution instance, settings, ...) I connect to GMail and
send email that way, _of course_ everything works as expected including html
content.  Going our default way via Exchange, sadly, does not.

Dirk