Re: [Evolution] html messages converted to plain text?

On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 14:59 -0500, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2016-07-13 at 14:07 -0500, Mike Wilson wrote:

I've been able to test by sending to both gmail and
outlook.live.com.
Formatting gets stripped when sent to either of those destinations.
If
I send to those same addresses using Thunderbird (IMAP) the
formatting
survives.
What happens if you save a draft message rather than sending it? Does
the draft have HTML formatting or is it also plaintext?

When I open a message that was saved as a draft, it still has HTML
formatting.

poc