[Evolution] Feature request: Signatures without '--'

Hello!

I would like to place a feature request regarding signatures in
evolution:

I find those preceeding "--" before signatures in e-mails very
disturbing.

Most signatures start with phrases like "With kind regards, ....".
Having "--" just disturb the reading of that text because for your eyes
it says: "Now something completely different begins".
I even never have seen any e-mail-client doing such a "weird" thing.

My action for exactly EVERY mail I write with evolution is: delete
those annoying "--"... ☹
So I would like to suppose to remove those "--" before signatures in
some kind.