Re: [Evolution] IMAP+ does not register that mail has been marked read?

On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 09:24 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 09:07 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Ok, it's kind of working.. The folders have x numbers of unread emails (it says so in the folder list). But when I enter the folders, they are updated and none email is marked as unread. Why do I have to enter the folder for this unread number to be updated?
Hi, it depends on your setup. Check Receiving Options tab of your account. There is set which folders are updated automatically and which not. If that folder is not updated automatically, then it is updated only after it is entered. Bye, Milan

Depends on which setting you are talking about.. But I have enabled check mail in all folders and that is working as it should. The problem is when I read the email from another MUA, then Evolution still shows that the folders have unread emails until I enter the folders...

BTJ