Re: [Evolution] IMAP+ does not register that mail has been marked read?

On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 09:07 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
Ok, it's kind of working.. The folders have x numbers of unread
emails (it says so in the folder list). But when I enter the folders,
they are updated and none email is marked as unread. Why do I have to
enter the folder for this unread number to be updated?

        Hi,
it depends on your setup. Check Receiving Options tab of your account.
There is set which folders are updated automatically and which not. If
that folder is not updated automatically, then it is updated only after
it is entered.
        Bye,
        Milan