[Evolution] IMAP+ does not register that mail has been marked read?

I have a folder now that Evolution tells me has 19 unread mails. But this folder was marked read severeal
hours ago and both Claws Mail and my webmail
sees the mails as read but Evolution still tells me I have 19 unread mails in that folder, why?
I have tried restarting Evolution also but no change..

I am running Arch with Evolution 3.20.1

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: