Re: [Evolution] Evolution keeps requesting passwords for gmail account and yahoo account when sending/receiving

On Mon, 2016-04-25 at 23:51 -0600, terry.coons wrote:
Evolution has started repeatedly asking for my gmail and yahoo
account
passwords.
When I type in the correct password and select add to key ring and
click
ok, I keep getting the same error messages again and again.
I can use firefox to login to either my gmail account or yahoo
account
using the same passwords and email addresses.
I have used the firefox to login and change both passwords and still
get
the error message.
I am running Fedora 23 with the latest updates.

If those accounts weren't configured using the Gnome Online Accounts
(GOA) utility then please do so and try again.

poc