Re: [Evolution] Cannot read some folders

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 21:49 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I changed the "Show:" menu from "All Messages" to "Important" and
back, and the problem cleared.  I still have no idea what caused it.

        Hi,
there was reported a similar bug report in the past, messages being
filtered out, but the UI didn't indicate any filter being in the
effect. That means, there had been an inconsistency between a filter
being used for the message list and the UI indication whether any
filter had been used. That had been fixed in the meanwhile, or at least
tried to be addressed on places where it had been reproduced.
        Bye,
        Milan