Re: [Evolution] Cannot read some folders

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 21:49 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I changed the "Show:" menu from "All Messages" to "Important" and back,
and the problem cleared.  I still have no idea what caused it.

Oh, that bug is still present in 3.16 for folders with a large number
of emails and when switching folders very quickly - mismatch between
what's displayed in the message list and the search dropdown value.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/