Re: [Evolution] Cannot read some folders

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 00:31 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

I can look in that folder using a different mail reader, so I can put
things in the search pane that I know are in the message, sender,
recipient, subject, etc.  For example, search for "sender contains" with
"@" finds every message -- except in this one folder.

Clearing the search pane using the "clear" icon at the right-hand edge
of the search pane, or simply backspacing over the text, doesn't remove
the problem.

When you clear the search box, can you see all the messages?

No.

If not,
is the "Show:" box to the left of the search box set to "All Messages"?

Yes.

P.