[Evolution] Cannot read some folders

In Evolution 2.32.3, one of my folders has decided that none of the
messages match the search criteria.  No matter what I do -- restart,
search each category for something I know is there, clear the search
criteria... -- it still insists nothing matches, and therefore nothing
shows in the headers pane.

What can I do to clear this?

Please don't say "get a newer version."  This version of evolution is
what's distributed with Scientific Linux.  I'm not allowed to have the
root password for my computer, I'm not allowed to install upgrades of
applications that are part of the distribution in my own account, and my
SA isn't allowed to install anything not included with the standard
distribution.

Thanks,
Van