Re: [Evolution] Cannot read some folders

On Tue, 2015-09-22 at 09:45 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
In Evolution 2.32.3, one of my folders has decided that none of the
messages match the search criteria.  No matter what I do -- restart,
search each category for something I know is there, clear the search
criteria... -- it still insists nothing matches, and therefore nothing
shows in the headers pane.

What can I do to clear this?

Could you describe the actual underlying problem? That you know that
your search criteria should match some messages in that folder? How to
clear the search view to see all messages? Or something else?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/