Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.10 not sending messages from one of my mail acounts

On Thu, 2015-09-24 at 02:30 +0200, Ángel González wrote:
Thus, I think that the problem is that while typing the password, the
timeout expires and the connection is reset.

        Hi,
thanks for the investigation, I wouldn't think of the connection reset
there at all, I'd not expect them having such a short timeout. I'll try
to deal with it in some way in the code.

It's wrong for evolution to treat that as "successfully sent" though,
and 3.16.5 correctly treats it as failing.

Right, the old evolution, like the 3.10.x, could treat it wrong, which
had been fixed meanwhile, notably in the 3.16.5.

Thanks again for your help with this.
        Bye,
        Milan