Re: [Evolution] Issues With Evolution

There is no login, just send your mail/message to
evolution-list gnome org

--
Rudolf Künzli <rudolf kunzli gmail com>
On Thu, 2015-09-17 at 07:15 -0700, PeteK wrote:
Sorry to be such a bother but where is the log in to the mailing
list?
This is the only place I see but there's no where to log into. Am I
missing something?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Pete Biggs [via Gnome Evolution -