[Evolution] evolution 3.10 not sending messages from one of my mail acounts

My mail was rejected for not being a member in the evolution list. Now I have suscribed to it.
So I resend my question:

Ubuntu gnome shell 14.04 dual boot with win vista in hp compaq 6720s laptop. Since I upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 and evolution 3.10.4 was installed (before I had the 3.2 evolution for 12.04 ubuntu), I cannot send messages through my ono.com mail account. I can receive perfectly well messagges from this account, but not sending.

The configuration for sending messages is as it was for 12.04 (when I could both send and receive messages from this mail account in evolution): smtp.ono.com as server in port 25, requires authentification thicked, without cyphering, plain and my username. Always I write a new messagge to send , I am asked about the password for transporting to the server smtp.ono.com, I add it, I have thicked add to keyring, enter, I see the message task completed and no more, although the message is saved in the sent messages folder it is never sent, never arrives to destiny.

Also, I have observed I can write any password (not the good one but others) for transporting to the server smtp.ono.com when I sent message (I am always asked for password when sent a message¿¿???), the bad password is accepted without any error messagge, evolution says task completed, message appears as sent (not sent actually) and no more.

Any case, evolution receives the messages from the ono account without any problem, the password for receiving and sending is the same and it is stored in keyring as I can see in seahorse.

Also I had configured in evolution my yahoo mail account, with this one there is not any problem in sending or receiving messagges, I works perfectly well.(it is the one I am using to send this message)

Could someone help me to find a workaround in order to send mail messagges with my ono account in evolution or addressing me to solve the problem? I expect for your answers. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Clara